Welcome Dear Hunter!
I am very glad that you are interested in my project and with great pleasure will tell you what Monster Hunter Tools is!
Monster Hunter Tools, or abbreviated MHT is a young and growing service for hunters from around the world. At first glance, it might seem that this is another database, but it’s not. In my opinion, this service has its own unique way, which I try to adhere to.
Only the basic part of the service has been developed now, but several useful applications for the hunter have already been planned for the future!
- Section Monsters, for example, for the game Monster Hunter World: Iceborne. Powerful search, filtering, grouping, as well as all the information necessary for hunting in the form of cards directly in the list.
Monster Search Card:
- Monster Name Monster icon, its name and type;
- Monster States Monster state switch, for viewing information in different states;
- Elements / Ailments Weakness to any element/ailment. Full format means 3 stars, only the icon - 2 stars, the translucent - 1 star;
- Weak Points The name of the part of the body that misses the maximum amount of damage, with a mark of the type of damage and effectiveness. The icon with a bright stroke means 3 stars, the icon with a normal stroke - 2 stars, the translucent - 1 star;
- Breakable Parts Parts of the body that can be destroyed, marked: severable (cut/blunt damage), the number of breaks;
- Causes All statuses, blights, elements that are expected from a monster;
- World Areas The list of territories in which the monster meets;
- Guiding Lands List of regions to which the monster belongs.
- Section Highlights on the monster page, for example Glavenus from the game Monster Hunter World: Iceborne. This section contains videos of various categories (over time, the list will expand):
- 🎞 Gallery
Videos from the game related to the monster.
- 🥊 Turf Wars
Videos showing the clashes of monsters.
- 🗣 Roars
Video showing the roar of a monster, usually handled by some action from the hunter's arsenal.
- 🤸♀️ Moves
Video showing the movement of a monster, usually handled by some action from the hunter's arsenal.
- 🍃 Ecology
Habits and behavior of the monster in natural conditions.
- 🎭 Scenes
Events that happen to the monster during the hunt.
- 👀 Close-up
A close look at something.
- 🎞 Gallery
Key development motives
- To provide hunters from all over the world with convenient and high-quality tools to improve the gameplay. The Monster Hunter series is seriously and quickly evolving, with each step the experience becomes more complete and harmonious, but despite this, the game will inevitably remain the gaps I'm trying to fill. However, my goal is not to create another "database", I am looking for (or creating) a new genre. It will be a great honor for me to benefit the Monster Hunter community!
- Express my gratitude and appreciation to the authors of the "Monster Hunter" series! If in the development of the project I manage to get at least a hundredth part of the product quality that is characteristic of all games of the "Monster Hunter" series, I will be happy!